Last updated: 31 September 2021
1. Cellular Expert, UAB (Comp. ID: 303012352) is a company headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, S. Konarskio g. 28A, LT-03127.
Where the Cellular Expert controls how your personal data is collected and the purposes for which we use your personal data, the Cellular Expert will act as the “data controller” for the purposes of the GDPR.
3. We obtain Personal Data which you knowingly and voluntarily disclose to us, both online and offline, notably when you:
a. visit our websites and./or complete one of our web forms;
b. visit our premises;
c. communicate with us via any means, including but not limited to telephone, and through the use of networking websites, third party apps or similar technologies.
4. We may also collect information from third-party sources such as sub-contractors.
5. We may use IP addresses and other anonymous data such as browser and operating system type, the time and duration of site
visits and the pages visited for the purposes of:
a. obtaining aggregate information on the whereabouts of visitors to the Website; and
b. maintaining and enhancing our Website and improving our services to clients.
6. We may also aggregate any information collected via the Website (which will be anonymized so that it shall not amount to Personal Data), for such purposes as generating demographic profiles of our customer base.
7. If you have supplied it to us, we will have your personal data such as: your full name; e-mail address; payment information; phone number; shipping/billing address; any other information, which you provide for this purpose and/or other provided personal information,
8. Information, which may be processed while you use our service. Depending on the scope and configuration of Cellular Expert service, this information may also contain your personal data, such as: web browser data (for example, IP address, browser type, version, etc.); other data, which we can receive during the use of our service and which, in connection with other information, may contain personal data.
9. Upon configuring your Cellular-Expert account settings, you may provide us some information that may contain personal data, such as: name, e-mail address, phone number, birth date, card number and other data, which you have provided; according to your use and configuration of Cellular- Expert service; communication history with you; other information, which may contain your personal data (for example, location, time zone, photo etc.).
10. You can choose to integrate third-party services in relation to certain aspects of Cellular Expert service. A third-party service is a software that integrates with the service and you can enable or disable such integration for your Cellular Expert account. Once enabled, the relevant third-party service provider may share or receive certain information (including importing or exporting). You should check the privacy settings of these third-party services to understand what data may be disclosed to us.
12. Any Personal Data submitted to us either in enquiries through this Website, by email or by other means provided via the
Website or otherwise, will be collected, used, stored and processed by us only for the purposes of:
a. providing requested information on our products, services, pricing and processes;
b. establishing and maintaining contracts;
c. provision of contracted services;
d. invoicing, remittance, payments, collections;
e. maintaining and improving our services;
f. providing requested services to you;
g. marketing purpose;
h. IT support services;
i. business continuity planning; or
j. Employment-related processing
13. We may process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. For example, we may send you marketing communications and news concerning Cellular Expert services, event invitations and our company newsletter.
14. We respect if you do not want your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes and you can always inform us about this as per the section “Contact Us” found below. As soon as you notify us, your personal data will no longer be processed for marketing purposes.
15. We process your personal data on the following legal basis:
a. It is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations;
b. It is necessary for our legitimate interests, except where your interest and rights override those;
c. It is necessary to protect your interests or those of someone else and/or
d. In some cases, your consent.
16. Cellular Expert strives to ensure that all processing of personal data takes place within the EU/EEA, and that Cellular Expert own IT system is entirely located in Lithuania. Cellular Expert uses various security systems to protect the personal data we process, including antivirus protection, firewalls and information rights management to protect from unauthorised access. We also use encryption to protect particularly sensitive data. Cellular Expert works continuously to maintain and improve security in our IT environment. Cellular Expert stores your personal data only for as long as is necessary for any given purpose. Your personal data collected by the Cellular Expert may be stored and processed in any country in which we or subsidiaries, affiliates or our associated third parties maintain facilities. In order to protect the information. In the event that personal data is to be processed outside the EU/EEA, Cellular Expert will take all necessary measures to ensure that this takes place with the same level of protection required by GDPR.
17. Given the international nature of the Cellular Expert’s operations, personal data may be transferred to countries outside the EU/EEA. In case we need to transfer your personal data, we will take all reasonable measures to safeguard the transfer of your personal data to third parties in a manner that complies with the applicable data protection laws.
18. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
a. In the event that we sell, merge or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
b. If Cellular Expert substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal data held by it about its customers will be transferred.
c. In the event that we are required to do so to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations, to regulatory authorities, courts, tribunals, government agencies and law enforcement agencies.
19. Personal data will be retained no longer than necessary pursuant to applicable law and regulation and the policies and procedures established by the Cellular Expert pursuant thereto, in each case having regard to the purpose for which such personal data was obtained.
20. The GDPR grants EU subject certain legal rights, a summary of which is set forth below:
a. Right of access to a copy of your personal data.
b. Right to data portability.
c. Correction of erroneous data.
d. Deletion of data in specific case as set out in the Data Regulation.
e. Right to object processing of personal data.
f. Right to object to direct marketing.
g. Right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
h. Right to withdraw consent at any time.
i. Right to lodge a complaint.
21. If you have any questions on how we collect and treat personal data or would like to exercise any of the above mentioned rights, please send your inquiries to: email@example.com
23. All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of Lithuania.
Last updated: 31 September 2021
This cookies policy explains what cookies are and how Cellular Expert, UAB (“we”, “us” or “our”) uses them on www.cellular-expert.com (our “platform”). We encourage you to read the policy in full so that you can understand what information we collect using cookies and how that information is used.
Cookies (or similar technologies) are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your browsing device (such as a computer or smartphone) when you visit a platform. Cookies can be recognised by the platform that downloaded them — or other platforms that use the same cookies. This helps platforms know if the browsing device has visited them before.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like helping us understand how our platform is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure information and advertising you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
The types of cookies used on our platform can generally be put into one of the following categories: strictly necessary; analytics; functionality; advertising; and social media. You can find out more about each of the cookie categories in the table below.
These cookies are essential to make our platform work. They enable you to move around the platform and use its features. Without these cookies, services that are necessary for you to be able to use our platform such as accessing secure areas cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how people are using our platform, for example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand which pages are visited most often, how people are moving from one link to another and if they get error messages from certain pages. Overall, these cookies provide us with analytical information about how our platform is performing and how we can improve it.
These cookies allow us to remember choices you make and tailor our platform to provide enhanced features and content to you. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your user name, language choice or country selection, they can also be used to remember changes you’ve made to text size, font and other parts of pages that you can customise.
The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device after you have finished browsing until they expire or are deleted.
You can usually use the browser that you are viewing this platform through to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access the secure areas of the platform and other parts of the platform may also not work properly.
Below are links to managing cookies and privacy in the most popular browsers:
Some third parties may use Advertising Cookies to help gather information about your browsing activity so that they can deliver platform advertising to you that is relevant to your interests. The advertising industries in EU have developed schemes to help you opt-out of receiving cookies used for these purposes. You can find out more about the EU scheme from www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Information about the cookies used by us may be updated from time to time, so please check back on a regular basis for any changes. The last modification date of this document is shown at the top of this page.